Leigh //, historically spelled Lyghe, is a village and a civil parish located in the Sevenoaks district of Kent, England. It is located six miles (10 km) south of Sevenoaks town and three miles (5 km) west of Tonbridge.
There is a large village green; nearby is Hall Place, once Leigh Hall, occasionally open to the public, built in 1876. The parish church (13th century) is dedicated to St Mary.
- Leigh railway station
- Penshurst Airfield, which lay within Leigh parish.
- October 1926 Air Union Blériot 155 crash, which was within Leigh parish
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Leigh, Kent.|
- Leigh Parish Council website
- Village notes Check for villages starting with L
- St Mary's church
- Leigh during the Second World War
- Leigh barrier
|This Kent location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|