May 6, 1976
Plattsburgh, New York
Leigh Dragoon's work first appeared in Girlamatic, publisher of her urban fantasy webcomic By the Wayside, which won the Kim Yale Award for Best New Female Talent in 2006. She contributed art to Sam Kieth's My Inner Bimbo graphic novel. In 2009 she wrote the script for the three-volume HarperCollins/Tokyopop manga series based on Frewin Jones' YA fantasy series The Faerie Path. She also contributed a story to the Fraggle Rock Vol. 1 graphic novel published by Archaia Studios Press in 2010. In 2011 she adapted the script for Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy graphic novel.
- My Inner Bimbo (multiple artists, Sam Kieth, Oni Press, 2009, ISBN 978-1-934964-12-5)
- The Faerie Path: Lamia's Revenge #1: The Serpent Awakens (artist Alison Acton, HarperCollins/Tokyopop, 2009, ISBN 978-0-06-145694-7)
- The Faerie Path: Lamia's Revenge #2: The Memory of Wings (artist Alison Acton, HarperCollins/Tokyopop, 2009, ISBN 978-0-06-145695-4)
- Fraggle Rock (multiple contributors, Archaia Studios Press, 2010, ISBN 978-1-932386-42-4)
- Vampire Academy (artist Emma Vieceli, Razorbill, 2011, ISBN 978-1-59514-429-4)
- "2006 Friends of Lulu Award Winners". The Beat. July 21, 2006.
- "Children's Books for Spring: H". Publisher's Weekly. February 16, 2009.
- Sunu, Steve (May 26, 2010). "Dragoon and Myler Head to 'Fraggle Rock'". Comic Book Resources.
- Truitt, Brian (April 18, 2011). "First look: 'Vampire Academy' bites into graphic-novel market". USA Today.
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This profile of a webcomics creator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|