From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leitrim may mean or refer to:
- County Leitrim
- Leitrim, County Leitrim, a small village in County Leitrim, Ireland
- Leitrim Station, a former railway station on the defunct Cavan & Leitrim Railway
- Leitrim, County Cork
- Leitrim, Ontario, a residential neighbourhood near Ottawa
- CFS Leitrim, a Canadian military base located in the same neighbourhood
- Leitrim, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Leitrim, County Down, a small village in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Leitrim, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Leitrim, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Leitrim, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Before 1801
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leitrim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.