June 13, 1985 |
Miami, Florida, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Weight||106 lb (48 kg)|
|No. of adult films||116 + 20 compilations (per IAFD)|
Star debuted in the Hustler-produced Barely Legal 18th Birthday after being discovered by agent, Jim South. She was in the industry for a year and appeared in more than 40 titles before signing with ClubJenna in June 2007. Originally from Miami, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career full-time. She appeared in Penthouse magazine as their July 2010 Pet of the Month.
Awards and nominations
- 2007 NightMoves Award nominee – Best New Starlet
- 2008 Adam Film World Guide Award winner – Best Latin Starlet
- 2010 AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene – Not Monday Night Football XXX
- 2011 AVN Award nominee – Best Group Sex Scene – Out Numbered 5
- Lela Star films
- Lela Star audio Interview
- Joanne Cachapero (2007-06-21). "ClubJenna Signs Lela Star, Announces Erotica Lineup". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- Tod Hunter (2007-07-19). "BlazingBucks.com Redesigns LelaStarr.com Website". Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- David Sullivan (2007-07-03). "NightMoves Awards Finalists Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- Nelson X (2008-04-25). "Adam Film World Announces Annual Award Winners". AVN. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- "Nominations for the 2011 AVN Awards" (PDF). AVN.com. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Media from Commons|
- Official website
- FreeOnes bio
- Lela Star at the Internet Movie Database
- Lela Star at the Internet Adult Film Database
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|