Leland High School (Leland, Illinois)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Leland High School
Address
370 N Main
Leland, Illinois, United States
Information
School district Leland Community School District 1
Dean Laura Edwards
Grades 9-12
Number of students 110

Leland High School is an American public high school located in Leland, Illinois. It serves grades 9 through 12 as part of the Leland Community School School District #1.

There are currently 110 students at Leland with a demographic distribution of 98% white students and the remaining 2% of Hispanic descent.[1]

References[edit]

  1. ^ "Leland High School - Leland, Illinois". EducationBug. Retrieved 2008-02-18. 

External links[edit]