From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lemarchand may refer to:
- François Lemarchand, (b. 1960), French cyclist
- Håvard Jørgensen, Norwegian musician
- Lemarchand's box, a fictional lock puzzle or puzzle box
- René Lemarchand, (b. 1932), French political scientist
- Romain Lemarchand, (b. 1987), French cyclist, son of François
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.