From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lemonade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemonade is a drink made with lemons.
Lemonade may also refer to:
- Lemonade (play), by Eve Ensler
- Lemonade Profile, an extension to the IMAP standard for email
- Lemon-Lime soft drinks, referred to as "Lemonade" in Australia.
- Lemonade (band), an alternative dance band from San Francisco, California
- "Lemonade" (Gucci Mane song), 2010
- "Lemonade" (CocoRosie song), 2010
- "Lemonade", a song by Blind Melon from Soup
- "Lemonade", a song by Planet Funk
- "Lemonade", a song by Boys Noize & Erol Alkan
- Lemonade (Alexandra Stan song),a song by Alexandra Stan
- "Lemonade", a song and single by Chris Rice from album What A Heart Is Beating For, 2007
- Keith Lemon's Lemonaid, a British television series
- Lemoned Plant, formerly simply Lemoned, a Japanese record label and retail store franchise
- Ramune, a Japanese soft drink
- Lamune (visual novel), a Japanese romantic video game and anime
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.