From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lemuria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemuria may refer to:
- Lemuria (festival), in Roman religion, a feast during which the unwholesome and malevolent spectres of the restless dead (lemures) were propitiated
- Lemuria (continent), name given to a hypothetical land mass in the Indian Ocean
- Lemuria (comics), two locations in the Marvel Universe
- Lemuria, a mysterious hidden island in the video game series Golden Sun
- Lemuria (role-playing), a 2004 RPG world designed for the d20 Modern game by Swedes Anders Blixt and Krister Sundelin
- Lemuria (Transformers), one of four missing spaceships in the animated television series Transformers: Cybertron
- Lemuria, a character in the reality TV series Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
- Lemuria (band), an indie/punk band from Buffalo, New York, USA
- Lemuria (Belgian band), a Belgian black folk metal band
- Lemurian (album), the second full-length album by Nottingham-based artist Lone, released on August 4, 2008
- Lemuria (album), released by the Swedish symphonic metal band Therion in 2004, also featuring a song by the same name
- "Lemuria", a song by Austrian symphonic metal band Visions of Atlantis, from their 2004 album Cast Away
- "Lemuria", a song by Kenny Barron from the album Autumn In New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.