||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008)
Lengyel (means "Pole", German: Lendl) is the highest inhabited village in Tolna County, Hungary. It is located between Bonyhád and Dombóvár.
- Pollen Youth Rock Festival
- Apponyi manor house surrounded by 22 hectares of park with botanical rarities.
- Kindergarten museum
- Svájceráj (a stable built in the Swiss fashion from the 19th century)
- Apponyi basement
- The post office and kindergarten building (The first Apponyi manor house, which is smaller in size)
- Anna Bath - With 100 hectares of forested park, a school, a lake, and a small zoo.
- Sánci Peak (A historical area protected by Mór Wosinsky) with a beautiful panorama of the Kapos Valley.
After approximately 200 years of residency, Lengyel's ethnic German Danube Swabian population was dispossessed of its property and forcibly removed to Germany following the end of World War II.