From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lenin may refer to:
- Vladimir Lenin, Russian revolutionary and the founder of the Soviet Union
- Lenin (icebreaker) (formerly St Alexander Nevsky, after 1960 Vladimir Ilich), completed in 1917
- Lenin (nuclear icebreaker), launched in 1957
- Lenin, another name for the village of Çinarlı, Shamkir, in Azerbaijan
- B. Lenin, Indian film Editor, writer and director
- Cherukuri Lenin, an Indian Archery player and Coach.
- Leninsky (disambiguation) (Leninskaya, Leninskoye)
- List of places named after Vladimir Lenin
- Lenine (disambiguation)
- Lennon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.