From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vladimir Lenin (1870–1924) was a Russian revolutionary and the founder of the Soviet Union.
Lenin may also refer to:
- Middle name
- Gilbert Lenin Castillo (born 1988), Dominican boxer
- Quiarol Lenín Arzú Flores (born 1985), football player from Honduras
- Lenin (icebreaker) (formerly St Alexander Nevsky, after 1960 Vladimir Ilich), completed in 1917
- Lenin (nuclear icebreaker), launched in 1957
- Lenin, another name for the village of Çinarlı in Azerbaijan
- Lenin (novel), a novel by Alan Brien
- Leninsky (disambiguation) (Leninskaya, Leninskoye)
- List of places named after Vladimir Lenin
- Lenine (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lenin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.