From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Leninsky (disambiguation))
Leninsky (masculine), Leninskaya (feminine), or Leninskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Leninsky District (disambiguation), several districts in the countries of the former Soviet Union
- Leninsky Okrug (disambiguation), various divisions in Russia
- Leninsky Urban Settlement (or Leninskoye Urban Settlement), several municipal urban settlements in Russia
- Leninski, Belarus (Leninsky), a settlement in Belarus
- Leninsky, Russia (Leninskaya, Leninskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Leninsky Avenue (disambiguation), several avenues in Russian cities
- Leninskaya Line, a line of the Novosibirsk Metro, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Leninskaya (Nizhny Novgorod Metro), a station of the Nizhny Novgorod Metro, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- Leninska (Leninskaya), prior to 1992, name of Teatralna station of the Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- Leninskoye, Kazakhstan, a locality in Aktobe Province, Kazakhstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.