From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lenoir may refer to:
- Lenoir, North Carolina, United States
- Lenoir County, North Carolina, United States
- Lenoir City, Tennessee
- Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Lenoir Dining Hall, a dining hall at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
In other topics:
- USS Lenoir (AKA-74), a WWII attack cargo ship
- Lenoir Cycle, the basis of the first commercially produced internal combustion engine
As a name:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.