From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lens or Lense may refer to:
- Lens (optics), an optical element which converges or diverges light
Focusing of other radiation and forces
- Gravitational lens, a massive astronomical object which causes visual distortions
- Electrostatic lens, a device used to focus or collimate electron beams
- Explosive lens, a shaped explosive charge with focused blast
- Microwave lens, used to focus microwave radiation in slotted waveguide antennas
- Lens (genus), the genus of the lentil plant
- Lens (geometry), a geometric shape formed from two arcs
- Lens (geology), a body of ore or rock that is thick in the middle and thin at the edges
- Lens (hydrology), a layer of fresh water derived from rainfall, overlying saline groundwater
- Kamera lens (biology), a unicellular, flagellate organism and the only species of the genus Kamera.
- Arrondissement of Lens, in the département of Pas-de-Calais, France
- Lens, Belgium
- Lens, Valais, Switzerland
- Lens (surname)
- Laser engineered net shaping, a rapid prototyping technology capable of building fully dense metal parts
- Perspective (cognitive)
- European Laboratory for Non-Linear Spectroscopy
- Lens, a fictional alien device in E. E. Smith's Lensman series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.