From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Leo III (disambiguation))
Leo III, Leon III, or Levon III may refer to:
- Armenian kings
- Leo III, King of Armenia (1287–1307), ruled from 1303–1307, with his uncle Hetum II as Regent
- Leo II, King of Armenia, sometimes also referred to as Leo III. Ruled from 1269–1289, was the son of Hetum I.
- Leo III the Isaurian (685–741), Byzantine emperor
- Pope Leo III (d. 816), contemporary of Charlemagne
- Leon III of Abkhazia, king of the Kingdom of Abkhazia (960–969), of the House of the Anosids (Anchabadze)
- Other uses
- Leo A, an irregular galaxy in the constellation of Leo
- The Oath of Leo III, 16th-century painting about the 9th century Pope Leo III
- LEO III, the early computer used for commercial business applications.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.