Coordinates: 41°13′11.48″N 85°1′7.66″W / 41.2198556°N 85.0187944°W
Leo Junior/Senior High School is an East Allen County Schools high school located in Leo-Cedarville, Allen County, Indiana.
Leo has, along with most Indiana high schools, adopted a credit system called Core 40, requiring 40 credits — four years of English, three years of Math, Social Studies, and Science, and ten to twelve elective credits, plus two semesters of Physical Education, and a credit in Health Education. Leo also offers a slightly more rigorous Academic Honors Diploma, which requires 47 credits, and a basic one that requires 40 credits like Core 40, but lowers the bar in the Core 40 six-credit subjects to just four credits.
Mission statement 
The mission statement of Leo Junior/Senior High School is "Where academic standards and nurturing relationships lead all students to educational and career success." This mission statement was proven accurate when, in the 2009-2010 school year, Leo was the only school in Indiana to receive National Blue Ribbon School honors.
Notable alumni 
Notable alumni of Leo High School include:
- Mark Souder, United States Representative, Indiana, District 3 (1995-2010)
- Mike Augustyniak, Purdue and New York Jets Football Player
- Jon Neuhouser (Class of 1994), All-State Basketball Player, Played for Butler and was named Horizon League Player of the Year in 1997
- ^ http://www.eacs.k12.in.us/acd/page.php?pid=543
- ^ http://www.doe.in.gov/core40/diploma_requirements.html
- ^ http://www.eacs.k12.in.us
External links