Leo the Lion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leo the Lion may refer to:
- Leo the Lion (MGM), the mascot of Hollywood film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Leo the Lion (anime), an anime television series by Osamu Tezuka; the sequel to Kimba the White Lion
- Leo the Lion: King of the Jungle, a 1994 direct-to-video animated film from GoodTimes Entertainment
- Leo (constellation) ("the lion"), a constellation
- Leo (astrology) the zodiac sign
- Leo the Lion (British singer) Leo Ihenacho, British singer nicknamed Leo the Lion
- Mascot of Real Salt Lake Soccer Team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.