|Member of the Minnesota House of Representatives
from the 43B district
January 4, 2005
|Preceded by||Scott Wasiluk|
|Born||June 1961 (age 53)|
|Political party||Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party|
|Residence||North St. Paul, Minnesota|
|Alma mater||Nottingham University
|Occupation||airline employee, legislator|
Leon Michael Lillie (born June 1961) is a Minnesota politician and member of the Minnesota House of Representatives. A member of the Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party (DFL), he represents District 43B, which includes portions of Ramsey and Washington counties in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. He is also an airline employee.
Lillie graduated from North High School in North Saint Paul, then attended college at Nottingham University in Nottingham, England and at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, earning his B.S. in Political Science. He served on the North Saint Paul City Council from 1995–2004.
Minnesota House of Representatives
Lillie was first elected in 2004, and was re-elected in 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2012. He served as vice chair of the Commerce and Labor Committee during the 2009-2010 Biennium
- "Minnesota Legislators Past & Present – Legislator Record – Lillie, Leon M". Leg.state.mn.us. Retrieved July 20, 2010.
- "Project Vote Smart – Representative Leon M. Lillie – Biography". Votesmart.org. Retrieved July 20, 2010.
- "Leon Lillie (DFL) 55A – Minnesota House of Representatives". House.leg.state.mn.us. Retrieved July 20, 2010.
- Leon Lillie at Minnesota Legislators Past & Present
- Rep. Lillie Web Page
- Minnesota Public Radio Votetracker: Rep. Leon Lillie
- Project Votesmart – Rep. Leon Lillie Profile
- Leon Lillie Campaign Web Site