From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the writer. For the actor, see Leonard Mann (actor).
Leonard Mann (1895 – 1981) was an Australian poet, and novelist.
- 1957 Grace Leven Prize for Poetry
- Australian Literature Society's gold medal (for his first novel, Flesh in Armour)
- Elegiac, and other poems. Cheshire. 1957.
- The delectable mountains and other poems. Angus and Robertson. 1944.
- Poems from the mask. Hawthorn Press. 1941.
- The plumed voice: poems. Angus & Robertson. 1938.
- Flesh in Armour: A Novel. University of South Carolina Press. 2008. ISBN 978-1-57003-770-2. first edition self-published (Phaedrus Press) 1932
- Human Drift. Angus and Robertson. 1935.
- A Murder in Sydney. Jonathan Cape. 1937.
- Mountain Flat. Jonathan Cape. 1939.
- The Go-Getter. Angus and Robertson. 1942.
- Andrea Caslin. Jonathan Cape. 1959.
- Venus Half-Caste. Hodder and Stoughton. 1963.
- Jennifer Strauss, ed. (1993). The Oxford book of Australian love poems. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-553297-5.
- ["Remembering the war: Australian novelists in the interwar years.", Australian Literary Studies]