From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lepa may refer to:
- Palma de Mallorca Airport, assigned the ICAO code LEPA
- Lepa, Samoa village in Samoa
- Lepa, Estonia village in Estonia
- Lepa Ves, village in Croatia
- Lepa (given name), a feminine given name
- LEPA, low-energy precision application irrigation
- Lepas, a genus of goose barnacles
- Leader peptidase A (LepA), elongation factor (biology)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lepa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.