From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leprechaun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Leprechaun, in Irish mythology, is a type of male faerie said to inhabit the island of Ireland.
Leprechaun may also refer to:
- Menninkäinen, in Finnish mythology, an equivalent to the leprechaun
- Leprechaun (film series), a horror film and comic franchise
- The Leprechaun (Chick Corea album), a 1976 album by Chick Corea
- The Leprechaun (Lil' Flip album), a 2000 album by Lil' Flip
- Leprechaunism, an alternative name for Donohue syndrome
- Lucky the Leprechaun, the mascot of Lucky Charms brand breakfast cereal
- Crichton Leprechaun, a news story of a purported leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama
- (Braun) The Leprechaun, a ringname used by professional wrestler DeWayne Bruce during the mid-1990s
- Leprechaun, a familiar in Kingdom Of Loathing
- Leprechaun, mascot of the University of Notre Dame
- Irish mythology in popular culture, have appeared many times in popular culture
- Leprecon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leprechaun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.