Rural Municipality of Leroy No. 339
Leroy No. 339, Saskatchewan is a rural municipality in central Saskatchewan, east of Saskatoon. Leroy No. 339 started out with the name Roach from January 1, 1913 until March 14, 1914 when the name changed to Ayr. Ayr remained the name after 1914 through until February 27, 1931 when it became Leroy No. 339.
- Population: 544
- % Change (2001-2006): - 14.6
- Dwellings: 229
- Area (km².): 840.40
- Density (persons per km².): 0.6
Saskatchewan Railways and Railway Stations
(historic or current)
- Lanigan - Naicam Branch C.P.R -- serves Lanigan, Sinnett, Leroy, Romance, Watson, Daphne, Spalding
Saskatchewan Highways and Roads
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial highways
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial roads
- Highway 761 -- East west highway through RM
- Highway 667 -- serves Jansen, Saskatchewan and St. Gregor, Saskatchewan North South through RM
- "Renamed Rural Municipalities". Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "Leroy No. 339 Community Profile". Statistics Canada. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "Canadian Maps: January 1925 Waghorn's Guide. Post Offices in Man. Sask. Alta. and West Ontario.". Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- Eversoft Streets and Trips
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (August 2010)|
- Leroy No. 339 Community Profile
- SEREDA Region and Community Profiles South East Regional Economic Development Association
- Municipal Directory System
- Saskatchewan Rural Development
- RM Government from Municipal Directory System
- Municipal Relations Division - RM Boundary Changes
- Saskatchewan Genealogy Society RM by Number
- MRD - Municipal Status Information - Rural Municipality
- Municipal Relations Division - Restructured Villages
- Map of Leroy No. 339 at Statcan
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|