Les Bronzés 3: Amis pour la vie
|Les Bronzés 3: Amis pour la vie|
|Directed by||Patrice Leconte|
|Produced by||Christian Fechner, Hervé Truffaut, Jean-Louis Nieuwbourg|
|Music by||Étienne Perruchon|
|Edited by||Joëlle Hache|
|Running time||97 minutes|
Les Bronzés 3: Amis pour la vie is a French film directed by Patrice Leconte and released in 2006. It is the fiftysomethings section, the third instalment of the Bronzés trilogy - preceded by Les Bronzés and Les Bronzés font du ski. The film is also known as "Friends Forever".
The characters from the first two films get together again, 27 years on, in Sardinia. The obsession with sex has not disappeared but has taken a backwards step in the face of financial preoccupations. Bernard and Nathalie Morin (Gérard Jugnot, Josiane Balasko), are the parents of a son who reveals a homosexual liaison; J.C. (Michel Blanc) and Gigi (Marie-Anne Chazel), are living together; Jérome Tarayre (Christian Clavier), is divorced and seems unhappy in his new life; Christiane Weissmuller (Dominique Lavanant), has joined an esoteric sect and wants revenge on Jérome who messed up an operation he performed on her; Popeye (Thierry Lhermitte), has become the proprietor of the hotel where the group has re-assembled, and is as unfaithful as ever.
- Michel Blanc as J.-C. Dusse aka "Jessy"
- Marie-Anne Chazel as Gisèle André aka "Gigi"
- Christian Clavier as Jérôme Tarayre
- Thierry Lhermitte as Robert Lespinasse aka "Popeye"
- Josiane Balasko as Nathalie Morin
- Gérard Jugnot as Bernard Morin
- Dominique Lavanant as Christiane Weissmuller aka « La Folle »
The film was number 1 at the French box-office in 2006.
||This article uses bare URLs for citations, which may be threatened by link rot. (July 2014)|
- "Les Bronzés 3 (2006)". JP Box Office. Retrieved 2006-01-02.
- "Friends Forever". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2013-07-28.
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|