Les Sources is a regional county municipality in the Estrie region of Quebec, Canada. The seat is the city of Asbestos. Before April 22, 2006 it was known as Asbestos regional county municipality, and before August 1990 it was known as L'Or-Blanc regional county municipality (French: white gold).
The Asbestos Strike, a critical part of Quebec's labour history, occurred in the region.
There are 7 subdivisions within the RCM:
Mother tongue (2011)
|English and French
Highways and numbered routes that run through the municipality, including external routes that start or finish at the county border:
- Burbank Pond Natural Interpretation Centre (Danville)
- Asbestos Musical Camp (Asbestos)
- JM Asbestos Mine Visit (Asbestos)
- The Little Happiness of Saint-Camille (Saint-Camille)
- Mineralogical Museum, and Museum Mine History (Asbestos)
- Mont-Ham full air Centre (Saint-Joseph-de-Ham-Sud)