Less is more
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up less is more in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Less is more may refer to:
- "Less is more", a phrase from the 1855 poem "Andrea del Sarto, called 'The Faultless Painter'" by Robert Browning
- The phrase was adopted by the architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe as a precept for minimalist design
- A phrase sometimes used to describe the Unix command-line utility less, which provides similar functionality to more
Less Is More may also refer to:
- "Less Is More", a song by Joss Stone from Mind, Body & Soul
- "Less Is More", a song by Relient K from The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek
- "Less Is More", an album by Marillion
- "Less is More Tour", a 2011 tour by Natasha Bedingfield
- Les Is More, album by Ryan Leslie
- All pages beginning with "Less is more"
- All pages with titles containing "Less is more"
- Minimalist music
- Simple living
- More Is More (song)
- More or Less (disambiguation)
- Less (disambiguation)
- More (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Less is more.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.