Letícia Birkheuer at Fashion Rio Verão 2007
|Born||April 25, 1978|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Shoe size||(US) 8; (EU) 39|
Letícia Birkheuer (born April 25, 1978 in Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil) is a Brazilian fashion model of German descent. She was discovered while playing volleyball in Porto Alegre, southern Brazil and in 2006 she was the 7th best-paid Brazilian model. She is a Sport Club Internacional supporter. Until recently she lived in New York City, but has since moved back to Brazil to work as an actress in the soap opera Belíssima. Letícia has a sister called Michelle who is also a model. In December 2010, Letícia Birkheuer was the cover of Brazilian Playboy.
- "Letícia Birkheuer" (in Portuguese). IstoÉ. 2005. Retrieved 2009-05-06.
- "Após ganhar milhões, Letícia Birkheuer vira atriz da Globo" (in Portuguese). Folha de S. Paulo. 2006-07-12. Retrieved 2009-05-06.
- "Modelo Letícia Birkheuer veste a camisa do Inter" (in Portuguese). Internacional.com.br. 2006-10-17. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Letícia Birkheuer lança ensaio da 'Playboy' de dezembro" (in Portuguese). Terra Networks. 06-12-2010. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- Letícia Birkheuer at the Fashion Model Directory
- Letícia Birkheuer at the Internet Movie Database
- Letícia Birkheuer on Twitter