Let Me Tell You About Love
|"Let Me Tell You About Love"|
|Single by The Judds|
|from the album River of Time|
|B-side||"Water of Love"|
|Released||June 26, 1989|
|The Judds singles chronology|
"Let Me Tell You About Love" is the title of a song written by Carl Perkins, Paul Kennerley and Brent Maher, and recorded by American country music duo The Judds. It was released in June 1989 as the second single from the album River of Time. The song was The Judds' fourteenth and final number one on the country chart. The RCA/Curb single, 8947-7-R, b/w "Water of Love", went to number one for one week and spent a total of fifteen weeks on the country chart. The record also reached number one on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart.
Carl Perkins played lead guitar on the recording.
The song appeared on their 1991 Greatest Hits Volume Two collection.
"Let Me Tell You About Love" debuted on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of July 8, 1989.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||12|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||8|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 184.
- "RPM Country Tracks." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. October 9, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "The Judds Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for The Judds.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
"Above and Beyond"
by Rodney Crowell
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
September 30, 1989
"I Got Dreams"
by Steve Wariner
|RPM Country Tracks
October 9, 1989
by Clint Black
|This 1980s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|