Let Your Hair Down is the seventeenth studio album by the Steve Miller Band, released on April 19, 2011.
Let Your Hair Down was recorded alongside the group's previous album, Bingo!, which was released 10 months earlier.
- "Snatch It Back and Hold It" (Amos Blakemore, Buddy Guy)
- "I Got Love If You Want It" (James H. Moore)
- "Just a Little Bit" (Ralph Bass, Columbus Perry, John Thornton, Earl E. Washington)
- "Close Together" (Jimmy Reed)
- "No More Doggin'" (Rosco Gordon, Jules Taub)
- "Pretty Thing" (Willie Dixon)
- "Can't Be Satisfied" (Muddy Waters)
- "Sweet Home Chicago" (Robert Johnson)
- "Love the Life I Live" (Dixon)
- "The Walk" (Jimmy McCracklin)
- "When Things Go Wrong (It Hurts Me Too)" (Mel London)
- "I Ain't Got You" (Calvin Carter)
- "Tell Me What's the Reason" (Florence Cadrez)
- "Driftin's Blues" (Charles Brown, Eddie Williams, Johnny Moore)