From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lethal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lethal is an adjective meaning capable of causing death. It may also refer to:
- Lethality, the capability of causing death
- Lethal (band), an American heavy metal band
- Leigh Matthews (born 1952), Australian rules footballer nicknamed "Lethal" or "Lethal" Leigh
- Jay Lethal (born 1985), ring name of American professional wrestler Jamar Shipman
- Lethal (film), a 2005 action film starring Heather Marie Marsden and Lorenzo Lamas
- Lethal (album), a 1990 album by the Cockney Rejects
- Lethal (UTFO album), a 1987 release from the hip-hop group UTFO
- DJ Lethal (born 1972), turntablist and producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.