From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leu may refer to:
- Leu, a commune in Dolj County, Romania
- Leucine, amino acid abbreviated Leu
- LEU, Low-Enriched Uranium
- Moldovan leu, the standard of currency in Moldova
- Romanian leu, the standard of currency in Romania
- London Ecology Unit, a body which advised London boroughs on environmental matters
- La Seu d'Urgell Airport. IATA airport code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.