He graduated from the Tbilisi State Academy of Arts.
Lagidze's paintings are in the collections of the Tretyakov Gallery and the Modern Art Museum in Moscow, Russia; the National Picture Gallery in Tbilisi, Georgia; the Zimmerli Art Museum, Rutgers University, NJ, US; the Gertsev Gallery; and the TMS Gallery in Tbilisi, Georgia.
His works are also in private collections in Belgium, Canada, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, South Africa, UK, and US.
- 2007 - Artbull Gallery, London, UK
- 2004 – Silent Auction to benefit the American Friends of Georgia – Doyle, New York, US
- 1998 – ART SALON’98, Moscow, Russia
- 1997 – “Going back”, TMS Art Gallery, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 1996 – Galerie Seidel am Domhof, Cologne, Germany
- 1994 – “The Beginning”, CA Global AC, Vienna, Austria
- 1994 – Georgian Art, Steiner Haus, Bonn, Germany
- 1993 – Georgian Art, Riviera Gallery, London, UK
- 1990 – Georgian School – Drouot Auction, Paris, France
- 1986 – Retrospective of Georgian Art, Central House of Artists, Moscow, Russia
- 2008 - Chardin Art Gallery, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2007 - Chardin Art Gallery, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2006, 2005, 2004, 1998, 1995 – TMS Gallery, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 1994 – Central House of Artists, presented by Gertsev Gallery, Moscow, Russia
- 1990 – Georgian Center of Culture “Mziuri”, Moscow, Russia
- 1989 – House of Artists, Tbilisi, Georgia
|This article about a painter from the country of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|