From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A levee is a type of riverbank flood control system.
Levee or Levée may also refer to:
- Levee, California, former town in Kern County
- Levee Township, Pike County, Illinois
- The Levee, former red-light district in Chicago, Illinois
Other uses 
- Levée (ceremony), custom of King Louis XIV
- Levee (event), New Year's Day social event in Canada
- Levée en masse, type of mass conscription
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.