From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A levee is a type of riverbank flood control system.
Levee or Levée may also refer to: A ridge or bank formed by deposits of alluvium left behind by the periodic flooding of rivers.
- Levee, California, former town in Kern County
- Levee Township, Pike County, Illinois
- The Levee, former red-light district in Chicago, Illinois
- Levee (company) (full name: Levee Strumpfwaren Vertriebs-GmbH), German manufacturer of stockings and hosiery
- Levée (ceremony), custom of King Louis XIV
- Levée (event), New Year's Day social event in Canada
- Levée en masse, type of mass conscription
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.