From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Level Five)
Level Five or Level 5 may refer to:
- Level Five (film), 1997 fictionalized documentary by French writer-director and visual artist Chris Marker who, as in some of his other films, focuses on Japan and specifically on game which reconstructs 1945 Battle of Okinawa
- Level-5, independent video game developer and publisher, one of ten largest in Japan; founded in 1998 by Akihiro Hino; high-profile titles True Fantasy Live Online, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King and Rogue Galaxy
- Level Five (EP), 2001 extended play live recording by English progressive rock group King Crimson; released on Discipline Global Mobile label; contains five listed tracks and one hidden; track 2 is namesake of recording
- Level-5 Stadium, Japanese sporting venue, opened 1995, in Hakata ward of Fukuoka city; home ground of Avispa Fukuoka football (soccer) club; "Level-5" name adopted in 2008; also hosts rugby union matches; seating capacity is 22,563
- Highest level of security in US Federal Bureau of Prisons (see Incarceration in the United States#Security levels)
- Gradation in English rugby union system#Level 5
- Gradation in English football league system#Promotion and relegation rules for the top eight levels
- Gradation in German football league system#Regional association league systems
- Gradation in Initiation (Theosophy)#Fifth initiation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.