From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Levellers were a political movement during the English Civil War.
Levellers may also refer to:
- Diggers, also called True Levellers, an anarchist or communist land rights movement (1649–1651)
- The Leveller (magazine), a British radical political magazine published in the 1970s
- Levellers (band), a contemporary British music group and band
- Levellers Day
- Leveler, a process in sound production
- Leveler (album), an album by the American band August Burns Red
- Levelling (disambiguation)
- Level (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.