Levels, West Virginia
Levels United Methodist Church
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1541801|
Levels is an unincorporated community in Hampshire County in the U.S. state of West Virginia. According to the 2000 census, the Levels community has a population of 147. It is home to John J. Cornwell Elementary School.
Levels was originally known as Levels Cross Roads because of its location at the intersection of four roads in north-central Hampshire County: Bright's Hollow Road (County Route 5/5) north to Okonoko, Little Cacapon-Levels Road (County Route 3/3) southeast to Slanesville, Jersey Mountain Road (County Route 5) south to Romney, and Frenches Station Road (County Route 5/7) northwest to South Branch Depot.
- Howard Llewellyn Swisher (1870–1945), American businessperson, real estate developer, and historian
- Church of the Brethren
- Capon Chapel Church of the Brethren, Little Cacapon-Levels Road (CR 3/3)
- Oak Grove Church of the Brethren, Jersey Mountain Road (CR 5)
- Levels United Methodist Church, Jersey Mountain Road (CR 5)
- Media related to Levels, West Virginia at Wikimedia Commons
|This article is about a location in Hampshire County, West Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|