Levels of organization (ecology)
Levels of organization (ecology)' are the 6 levels of organization.
1. Biosphere - This is where all living things on Earth live.
2. Biomes - A large naturally occurring community of flora and fauna occupying a major habitat.
3. Ecosystem - A biological community of interacting organisms and their physical environment.
4. Community - All the people living in a particular area or place: "local communities".
5. Populations - A particular section, group, or type of people or animals living in an area or country.
6. Species - This is the most basic unit of biological organization.
|This ecology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|