From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leven can refer to:
- Earl of Leven a title in the Peerage of Scotland
- Jackie Leven, a Scottish singer / songwriter
- Narcisse Leven, a lawyer.
- Peter Leven, association football player for Milton Keynes Dons
- Leven, Fife, a town in Scotland
- Leven, East Riding of Yorkshire, a village in England
- Loch Leven (disambiguation), several lakes of that name
- River Leven (disambiguation), several rivers of that name
- Municipality of Leven, former Local Government Authority in Tasmania. Now part of Central Coast Council.
- SS Leven, an Australian hopper ship in service 1966-88
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.