From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leverage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leverage is the mechanical advantage provided by use of a lever.
Leverage or leveraged may also refer to:
- Leverage (dance), a type of dance connection
- Leverage (finance), using given resources to magnify a financial outcome
- Leverage (football), a personal foul in American football
- Leverage (negotiation), the ability to influence another side in negotiations
- Leverage (statistics), a concept in regression analysis
- Leverage (TV series), an American comedy-drama crime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.