From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Leverage (disambiguation))
|Look up leverage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leverage or leveraged may refer to:
- Mechanical advantage achieved by using a lever
- Leverage (album), a 2012 album by Lyriel
- Leverage (dance), a type of dance connection
- Leverage (finance), using given resources to magnify a financial outcome
- Leverage (football), a personal foul in American football
- Leverage (negotiation), the ability to influence another side in negotiations
- Leverage (statistics), a concept in regression analysis
- Leverage (TV series), an American comedy-drama crime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leverage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.