|Full name||Levi Stanley Junior Reid|
|Date of birth||19 December 1983|
|Place of birth||Stafford, England|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Current club||Stafford Rangers|
|2011–2012||→ Chasetown (loan)||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 16 October 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
He played for Port Vale between 2003 and 2005, before dropping into non-league football with Stafford Rangers. He signed with Macclesfield Town, but moved on to Oxford United the following year. In 2009 he returned to Rangers for another two-year spell. He signed with Telford United in March 2011, before joining Gainsborough Trinity in January 2012 following a loan spell at Chasetown. He returned to Stafford Rangers in October 2012. His brother, Izak Reid, is a professional footballer – the pair played together at Macclesfield.
Reid started his career at Port Vale, rising from the youth ranks to make his first team debut on the last day of the 2002–03 season, a 2–0 defeat at Bristol City. He came on as a 65th minute substitute, replacing the veteran John Durnin. He made his full debut on 8 November 2003, in an embarrassing 2–2 draw with non-league Ford United at Vale Park, during an FA Cup first round encounter. Reid made fourteen appearances in the 2003–04 season. A regular in the first team throughout the 2004–05 season, he scored his first senior goal in an FA Cup tie with Kidderminster Harriers on 12 November. He was released in May 2005 by manager Martin Foyle, having made 49 appearances for the "Valiants" in all competitions. At his trial for affray later the year, his defence team stated that he had been released from his contract due to his part in a nightclub brawl.
Joining Stafford Rangers, his strike in the Conference North play-off final penalty shootout booked Rangers a place in the Conference National for the 2006–07 season. Rangers struggled to adapt to their new division in 2006–07, though Reid was a regular in the latter half of the season. Reid made his return to the Football League in 2007–08, joining Macclesfield Town on trial, who were managed by his former teammate Ian Brightwell. He impressed at the season's start and was offered a four-month deal. Enjoying regular football for the League Two club, he signed an end-of-season deal in December. In August 2008 he joined Oxford United on trial, alongside former Macclesfield teammate Michael Husbands. Reid was given a six-month contract with Oxford, but left late in September 2008 to help care for his sick baby back in Stafford.
In August 2009 he re-signed with Stafford Rangers. At the end of the 2009–10 campaign he left the club to search for full-time football, but returned to Rangers after his search was unsuccessful. Rangers were relegated out of the Conference North at the end of the 2010–11 season, but Reid managed to win a short-term deal at Telford United in March. Telford won the Conference North play-offs to seal a place in the Conference National, and though Reid failed to make a first team appearance he was still invited back to the club in the summer to try to prove himself worthy of a new deal. In September 2011, he was loaned out to Chasetown of the Northern Premier League Premier Division.
On 3 January 2012, he joined Conference North side Gainsborough Trinity. Steve Housham's side qualified for the play-offs with a fourth place finish in 2011–12, but lost 1–0 to Nuneaton Town in the final. Reid was not amongst those players retained at the end of the season and thus departed The Northolme. He joined up with Stafford Rangers, now of the Northern Premier League, for a third time in October 2012. The club finished 15th in 2012–13.
Reid was found guilty of affray in December 2005, and was sentenced to 200 hours community punishment and ordered to pay £1,000 in compensation to his victim. He had claimed to be acting a peacemaker, but was told that "You could not complain if a custody sentence was passed today. I accept you are of good character but you went out into the street knowing trouble was brewing. If you did not kick or stamp on anyone you were with those who did."
- with Stafford Rangers
- "Vale boss Foyle releases quintet". BBC Sport. 9 May 2005. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Soccer player in brawl escapes jail". Staffordshire Newsletter. 15 December 2005. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "Rangers return to Conference". BBC Stoke & Staffordshire. 8 May 2006. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Reid wins Silkmen chance". 4thegame.com. 2 August 2007. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Reid earns new Macclesfield deal". BBC Sport. 22 August 2007. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Macclesfield give five new deals". BBC Sport. 31 December 2007. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Oxford snap up Husbands and Reid". BBC Sport. 6 August 2008. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Oxford secure Osborne loan deal". BBC Sport. 1 September 2008. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Reid and Osborne both depart U's". BBC Sport. 30 September 2008. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
- "Levi Reid not training with Rangers". Express and Star. 1 July 2010. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Levi Reid hopes for long AFC Telford stay". BBC Sport. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Levi Reid keen to make up for lost time at AFC Telford". Shropshire Star. 20 June 2011. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- Goddard, Dave. "New Signing". chasetownfc. Retrieved 20 November 2011.
- "Reid Moves to Trinity". Pitchero Non-League. 3 January 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2012.
- "Reid Joins Trinity". Football Conference. Retrieved 3 January 2012.
- "Retained List". gainsboroughtrinity.com. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Rangers boss Clowes brings back wing men". The Sentinel. 16 October 2012. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- "Non-league star must pay pounds 1000 after student attacked.". Birmingham Post. 13 December 2005. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- "Footballer ordered to make payout.". Birmingham Mail. 15 December 2005. Retrieved 22 April 2012.