From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Levis or levis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lévis or Levis may be:
- François de Gaston, Chevalier de Lévis (1719–1787), French soldier best known for his command in Canada in 1760
- George Levis (1894–1980), American college basketball player and coach
- Georges Lévis (1924–1988), French adult comic artist
- Lévis, Quebec, a separated city
- Lévis (electoral district), a Canadian federal riding
- Lévis (provincial electoral district), a Quebec riding
- United States
- Levis, California
- Levis, Wisconsin, a town
- Levis, Jackson County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.