From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Levitation is the process by which an object is suspended against gravity, in a stable position without any solid physical contact.
|Look up levitate, levitating, or levitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Levitation or Levitate may also refer to:
- Aerodynamic, magnetic, acoustic, electromagnetic, electrostatic, gas film and optical levitation methods
- Levitation melting
- Levitation (paranormal), the claimed paranormal phenomenon of levitation, occurring without any scientific explanation
- Party levitation, aka 'Light as a feather, stiff as a board'
- Magic, an illusion where a magician levitates somebody or something
- Levitation (film), a 1997 Scott D. Goldstein film
- Levitation (band), an English psychedelic band, 1990–1994
- Levitation (album), a 1980 album by English rock band Hawkwind
- Levitate (Bruce Hornsby album), 2009
- Levitate (The Fall album), 1997
- "Levitate", a song by Hollywood Undead on the 2011 album American Tragedy
- "Levitate", a song by Hadouken! from the 2013 album Every Weekend
- "The Levitated", a song by Scale the Summit from the album The Collective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.