|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2006)|
Levolor (also doing business as Levolor Kirsch Window Fashions) is a manufacturer of custom window blinds and shades, stock blinds and shades, custom draperies, and drapery hardware. It is a division of Newell Rubbermaid, falling under the business unit of Newell Rubbermaid.
Levolor is headquartered in the Atlanta, GA corporate offices of Newell Rubbermaid and has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and China. Consumers can purchase Levolor products from a number of major retailers including Home Depot, Lowe's, JC Penney's, RONA, and other independent dealers and stores.
- Behind the blinds at Levelor, New York Times, Alison Leigh Cowan, 15 May 1988 
- BUSINESS PEOPLE; Levolor Gets New Head From an Air Courier, New York Times, 20 June 1988, 
- Chief Who puts Newell Rubbermaid Together Quits, New York Times, Greg Winter, 2 November, 
- Cleaning, Organization, & Decor
- "About Levolor". Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "No Discounting `Newellization'". chicago tribune. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|