From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cass County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||669 ft (204 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||437807|
A post office was established at Lewisburg in 1835, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1868.
Lewisburg is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Lewisburg, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 651.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 196. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3. "...by Lewis Boyer, for whom it was named."
- "Cass County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
|This Cass County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|