Lewistown Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.5 sq mi (92 km2)|
|• Land||35.5 sq mi (92 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||594 ft (181 m)|
|• Density||85.6/sq mi (33.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61427, 61542|
|GNIS feature ID||0429250|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.5 square miles (92 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: McNeil, Oak Hill, Saint Marys and Wright.
- Lewistown School District 97
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 91
- State Senate District 46
- "Lewistown Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Cass Township||Putman Township||Buckheart Township|
|Bernadotte Township||Liverpool Township|
|Pleasant Township||Isabel Township||Waterford Township|