|Full name||Alexander Immers|
|Date of birth||8 June 1986|
|Place of birth||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder / Forward|
|ADO Den Haag|
|2007–2012||ADO Den Haag||145||(25)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:26, 28 April 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
In his youth, Immers played for numerous clubs from The Hague, including amateurs LENS and Vredenburch. He also had a spell at DSO from Zoetermeer. ADO was impressed by his abilities, and he signed a contract with them, starting in the club's reserves. He made his professional debut on 24 August 2007, in the 2–2 away match against RKC Waalwijk.
ADO Den Haag
He made his debut from a substitute in the 74th minute for Yuri Cornelisse. A week later, he renewed his contract with ADO, and signed for an additional period of two years. He soon became a reliable force in the club from his hometown. Immers is also well known for his great love for ADO Den Haag. He has a tattoo on his back, with a stork, the symbol of the city of The Hague and of the club.
On 21 March 2011, Immers was fined by ADO for remarks about Jews (the nickname of Ajax supporters) made at the ADO supportershome after a 3–2 victory over AFC Ajax. The incident was caught on video and published on the internet. Immers apologized for his remarks on the ADO website.
On 5 June 2012, Immers moved to Feyenoord for an undisclosed fee, believed to be approximately €1m and also trading in Feyenoord's youngster Kevin Jansen. Under contract with Feyenoord until 2016, Immers was handed the number 10 jersey. With the number 10 jersey he will replace former number 10 John Guidetti. On October 24, 2013 it was announced that Feyenoord hired Immers the first two years to avoid paying an agency commission.
|2007–08||ADO Den Haag||Eerste Divisie||31||6||1||1||-||7||2||39||9|
|2012–13||→ Feyenoord (on loan)||Eredivisie||32||12||4||3||4||0||-||42||15|
- Statistics accurate as of last match played on 12 May 2013.
2 Includes Eredivisie playoffs matches.
- RKC Waalwijk v. ADO Den Haag at VI.nl (Dutch)
- ADO bindt drietal amateurs (Dutch)
- "Dutch soccer player sorry for offensive chant". USA Today. Associated Press. 21 March 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- "ADO player apologises for chant". ESPN. 21 March 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- "ADO The Hague sorry for offensive chants, likely to be fined by club". Google. Associated Press. 21 March 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
-  (Dutch)
- "Lex Immers - Voetbal International profile". Voetbal International.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Lex Immers|