||The Mark of Excellence
||Houston, Texas, United States
||Independent Law Firms
Lex Mundi is a professional services network. It is the largest law firm networks. The network was established in 1989. As of 2011 it had 160 member firms which have 21,100 attorneys. The network provides information to its members about developments in local and global law.
Each member firm is required to provide a full range of commercial legal services and be considered a "leader" in the use of technology and law firm management.
Lex Mundi's leadership consists of six Officers and a Board of Directors.
Lex Mundi's affiliate, the non profit, Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation, coordinates member firms who offer pro bono legal services to social entrepreneurs around the world.
Citations and References
- ^ Lex Mundi Official Web Site
- ^ http://www.hg.org/lawfirms-assocint.html
- ^ http://www.lexmundi.com/assnfe/SearchLawyers.asp?MODE=FINDEX
- ^ https://www.martindale.com/xp/legal/Professional_Resources/Law_Firm_Associations/L-16.xml
- ^ http://www.davisbrownlaw.com/documents/news/Article__Arab_Times_BC80AD13DFC33.pdf
- ^ http://www.lexmundi.com/lexmundi/Officers.asp
- ^ http://www.lexmundi.com/lexmundi/Board_of_Directors.asp
- ^ http://www.lexmundiprobono.org/