From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lexical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lexical may also refer to:
- Lexical (semiotics), words referring to things, as opposed to having only grammatical meaning
- Lexical verb, a member of an open class of verbs that includes all verbs except auxiliary verbs
- Lexical definition or dictionary definition, the meaning of a term in common usage
- Lexical form, the canonical form of a word, under which it appears in dictionaries
- Lexical semantics, a subfield of linguistic semantics that studies how and what the words of a language denote
- Lexical analysis, the process of converting a sequence of characters into a sequence of tokens
- Lexical Markup Framework, the ISO standard for natural language processing and machine-readable dictionary lexicons
- Lexical scope, a scope in computer programming
- Lexical approach, a method of teaching foreign languages
- Lexical hypothesis, a widely used theory in personality psychology
- Lexicon, a language's inventory of lexemes
- Lexicon (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Lexical"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lexical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.