From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lexicon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The lexicon of a language is its vocabulary.
- Lexicon (cardgame), a word card game of the 1930s
- Lexicon (company), an audio equipment manufacturer
- Lexicon Branding, a company devoted to inventing names for products
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, a biopharmaceutical company
- Lexicon (game), a role-playing game using Wiki software
- Lexicon Gaming Convention, held in Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- Lexicon (mathematics), a real number that is disjunctive to every base
- Lexicon (novel), a 2013 novel by Max Barry
- Lexicon (program), a text editor and word processor
- Lexicon (typeface), a typeface designed by Bram de Does
- Lexicon, the home planet of WordGirl, star of an educational TV show
- DLR Lexicon, a building in Dún Laoghaire, Ireland
- Lex Icon, a stage name used by Norwegian black metal musician Stian Arnesen (AKA Nagash)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lexicon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.