Li Zhijian (Traditional Chinese: 李志堅, Simplified Chinese: 李志坚), 1928–, is a pioneer of Chinese microelectronics. He is former Chief Director of the Institute of Microelectronics, Tsinghua University; and the current Chairman of the Academic Committee, School of Information Science and Technology, Tsinghua University.
Li was born on 1 May 1928, in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province. 1951, he graduated (bachelor's degree) from the Department of Physics, Zhejiang University in Hangzhou. He went to study mathematics and physics in USSR and was awarded a Science Doctorand by USSR National University of Leningrad (current St. Petersburg State University, Russia). 
Li later became a professor of Tsinghua University and held the chief-director position of the institute of Microelectronics for a long time. He is the chairman of the Academic Committee of the Information Science and Technology School, Tsinghua University. He is also the Vice-president of the Institute of Electronics, Chinese Academy of Science; and the Vice-chairman of the Chinese semiconductor and Integrated Circuits Technology Association.
Li has been active in many international academic meetings. He served many times as the meeting-president, member of meeting commission in many international conferences including the International Conference on Solid State Device and Integrated Circuit Technology (ICSICT; 93, 95), Solid State Material and Device Meeting (SSDM; 95, 96, 97, 98) and IEEE Regional Conferences.
Li made great contributions to the Chinese microelectronics, for detailed information please see .
- 1999–, Member, Third World Academy of Sciences
- 1991–, Academician, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Chief Director, Institute of Microelectronics, Tsinghua University
- Chairman of the Academic Committee, School of Information Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
- Vice-president, Institute of Electronics, Chinese Academy of Science
- Vice-chairman, Chinese semiconductor and Integrated Circuits Technology Association
- Member, Editorial Board, Electronic Sinica
- China Vitae – Li Zhijian (English)
- Li's CV at Tsinghua University (English)
- Li's biography in the Institute of Microelectronics, Tsinghua University (English)
- Li Zhijian in the Holeung Ho Lee Foundation