|Full name||Liam Jones|
|Date of birth||24 February 1991|
|Original team||North Hobart Demons|
|Draft||#32, 2008 National Draft|
|Height/Weight||197 cm / 97 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2014 season.
Liam Jones (born 24 February 1991) is an Australian rules footballer for the Carlton Football Club. He was drafted by Australian Football League (AFL) club Western Bulldogs in the second round of the 2008 AFL Draft. He made his debut against North Melbourne in round 18 of the 2010 season. On 16 October 2014, Jones was traded to the Carlton Football Club.
Jones attended Scotch College as part of the school's indigenous program.
Liam was traded to the Carlton Football Club during the 2014 trade period in exchange for pick 46. 
- Denham, Greg (3 August 2010). "Dogs' run on flag gathering pace - Stars aligning as key players return". The Australian.
- Smith, Robert (May 2009). Shearer, Tim, ed. "Two Scotch AFL draftees". Great Scot (Scotch College): 57.
- Witham, Jennifer (5 September 2011). "Young Dog nominated". Australian Football League. Retrieved 5 September 2011.
- "Indigenous young gun Liam Jones puts his hands up for the Bulldogs". Marn Grook Footy Show. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- "Four Tasmanians shine in AFL draft". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. 30 November 2011. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- Witham, Jennifer (10 October 2014). "Live: Cooney, Ryder among the deals done on Trade Period deadline day". Australian Football League. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- Liam Jones's profile on the official website of the Western Bulldogs
- Liam Jones's statistics from AFL Tables