From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lian, liān, lián, liǎn, or liàn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lian may refer to:
- Gao Lian (Water Margin), a character in the Water Margin series of novels
- Lian the Great (大廉, Dalian), a figure in Chinese mythology
- Jia Lian, a character in the novel Dream of the Red Chamber
- Lian, Batangas, Philippines
- Lian, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Lian, Norway
- Lian (given name), a given name
- Lian (station), the terminus of Gråkallbanen
- Lian (surname), a surname
- Lian Ensemble, a Persian classical music ensemble
- Li'ān is an Islamic sharia term for a type of divorce where a husband accuses his wife of adultery without supplying witnesses and the wife denies it.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.